April Fool's
I'm not a prankster and I ain't talented enough to concoct some outrageous story to fool anyone here, or to plan some crazy plot to fool anyone.
April showers bring May flowers. April Fool's...April Taxes...d'OH!
Spring is here. Warmer now. Thunderstorm on Thursday means Spring really is here. Will there still be one more snow fall? There usually is one early April.
Tonight, small group is having a hot pot night. I enjoy hot pot. My family has probably had at least about 10 hot pot sessions or more this past winter. Crazy...I think I'm ready to move on to more 'summery' food sessions of salads and bbq's.
Easter weekend last week - got to go to CT and NYC and spend time with my bf :) Got to go to my fav Thai place in New Haven around the Yale campus. Bangkok Gardens. mmm...
Went to Blackrock Community Church again - they had a 'musical' choir with video narrations of Jesus' life/death. I enjoyed it a lot, I think because of the music.
I feel like I should be making better use of the spare time I have these days. I work 4 days a week and have 3-day weekends pretty much every week. I don't work in the mornings. So I have much time to enjoy, relax and sleep and sleep in. It would make many people jealous I think. But I think eventually, I'll be busier - taking on more job places to work out of, or finding new activities to learn/enjoy, or volunteering at some places. I haven't figured out or gone out to find what I'd like to do...
What's with last minute things?? for some reason, my mom really likes to pop things up for me to help her do at the last minute when I already have things scheduled...great. More often than not, this happens and my schedule gets thrown off and I end up late as I pretty much always am already. Argh.
I'm off.
I'm not a prankster and I ain't talented enough to concoct some outrageous story to fool anyone here, or to plan some crazy plot to fool anyone.
April showers bring May flowers. April Fool's...April Taxes...d'OH!
Spring is here. Warmer now. Thunderstorm on Thursday means Spring really is here. Will there still be one more snow fall? There usually is one early April.
Tonight, small group is having a hot pot night. I enjoy hot pot. My family has probably had at least about 10 hot pot sessions or more this past winter. Crazy...I think I'm ready to move on to more 'summery' food sessions of salads and bbq's.
Easter weekend last week - got to go to CT and NYC and spend time with my bf :) Got to go to my fav Thai place in New Haven around the Yale campus. Bangkok Gardens. mmm...
Went to Blackrock Community Church again - they had a 'musical' choir with video narrations of Jesus' life/death. I enjoyed it a lot, I think because of the music.
I feel like I should be making better use of the spare time I have these days. I work 4 days a week and have 3-day weekends pretty much every week. I don't work in the mornings. So I have much time to enjoy, relax and sleep and sleep in. It would make many people jealous I think. But I think eventually, I'll be busier - taking on more job places to work out of, or finding new activities to learn/enjoy, or volunteering at some places. I haven't figured out or gone out to find what I'd like to do...
What's with last minute things?? for some reason, my mom really likes to pop things up for me to help her do at the last minute when I already have things scheduled...great. More often than not, this happens and my schedule gets thrown off and I end up late as I pretty much always am already. Argh.
I'm off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home