rush hour
I hate driving in the rush hour times. Morning and evening. But morning worse because I'm so tired in the mornings (I'm NOT a morning person), so I'm more tired and get more easily agitated then...and feel the 'road rage' coming on. Makes me think of Marge Simpson in the episode where she gets an SUV and drives around with road rage. Everyone's too slow.
I had an Parenteral Therapy Board Exam this morning in Toronto (at CCNM) at 9am. I woke up at 6:30am (too early for me) and left at 7:15am. I got to the school/exam site at 9:08am and was sitting down by 9:10am. Ridiculous! I was sooo stressed out driving to Toronto thinking, "I'm gonna be late for the exam and I left so early! Ahhhh!!!"...so silly man. I should have taken the ETR and pay my way to Toronto stressless. Anyhow, thank God everything worked out OK and I finished my exam on time. I hope I did ok. I hope the practical part went ok too...I'll find out in 1 month. After the exam, I ran into quite a few old schoolmates and colleagues and so that was great to catch up with them :)
Clinic work has been going well. Building steadily and having good opportunities to work with people and their health. Some interesting cases I have...something different everytime and that keeps it very interesting :)
Can't believe February is almost done and March is on its way which means that Spring is on its way as well. Wah!! Warmer days are soon to come.
I hate driving in the rush hour times. Morning and evening. But morning worse because I'm so tired in the mornings (I'm NOT a morning person), so I'm more tired and get more easily agitated then...and feel the 'road rage' coming on. Makes me think of Marge Simpson in the episode where she gets an SUV and drives around with road rage. Everyone's too slow.
I had an Parenteral Therapy Board Exam this morning in Toronto (at CCNM) at 9am. I woke up at 6:30am (too early for me) and left at 7:15am. I got to the school/exam site at 9:08am and was sitting down by 9:10am. Ridiculous! I was sooo stressed out driving to Toronto thinking, "I'm gonna be late for the exam and I left so early! Ahhhh!!!"...so silly man. I should have taken the ETR and pay my way to Toronto stressless. Anyhow, thank God everything worked out OK and I finished my exam on time. I hope I did ok. I hope the practical part went ok too...I'll find out in 1 month. After the exam, I ran into quite a few old schoolmates and colleagues and so that was great to catch up with them :)
Clinic work has been going well. Building steadily and having good opportunities to work with people and their health. Some interesting cases I have...something different everytime and that keeps it very interesting :)
Can't believe February is almost done and March is on its way which means that Spring is on its way as well. Wah!! Warmer days are soon to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home