C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, January 31, 2005

moisturize

with all this dry (and cold) weather all around, my skin's (and I'm sure other peoples' skins too) are just drying up. I'm shrinking, I'm shrinking. haha...anyhow, drink lots of water, take my vitamins and moisturize (whole body). I always put moisturizer on my face...gotta. And now I've had to moisturize my hands more frequently. In the past, I could get away with it, but I guess after years of not and the cold Canadian weather, I just gotta moisturize those delicate hands of mine :) So girls and boys out there, moisturizing your skin is key, whether you have an oily or dry skinned tendency...you still need to moisturize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home