Red, Paycheck
Got my first paycheck this month from work. Humble earnings for the few patients I've seen in the past month, but a nice feeling on the whole. It's a good start. Thankful :) Luckily, I don't have much expenses so I basically can pocket the amount. I can't imagine having tonnes of expenses and high overhead and rent and all that stuff to pay at this point. Eventually, I will have that, but I'll enjoy it how it is right now.
So it's February now, and hopefully it will only get busier from here on in.
After a cold month of January, what comes to mind for February? Let's warm our hearts and souls for it's 'Love' month :) yay :o and it's also Chinese New Year for the lucky Chinese folks out there - an equivalent to the American Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve, Chinese New Year (and Eve) is the time for Chinese ppl to gather and eat up and talk about money and hand out red packets of 'Lucky' money (and get money if you're single)! Chinese New Year is on February 9th this year (so the big family feast will be on Feb 8th). And of course, we all know when Valentine's Day is ;)
Hmmm...so there's a common theme of 'Red' in both occasions of Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. One is for 'Lucky' and one is for 'Love'. It's good to have both :)
Got my first paycheck this month from work. Humble earnings for the few patients I've seen in the past month, but a nice feeling on the whole. It's a good start. Thankful :) Luckily, I don't have much expenses so I basically can pocket the amount. I can't imagine having tonnes of expenses and high overhead and rent and all that stuff to pay at this point. Eventually, I will have that, but I'll enjoy it how it is right now.
So it's February now, and hopefully it will only get busier from here on in.
After a cold month of January, what comes to mind for February? Let's warm our hearts and souls for it's 'Love' month :) yay :o and it's also Chinese New Year for the lucky Chinese folks out there - an equivalent to the American Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve, Chinese New Year (and Eve) is the time for Chinese ppl to gather and eat up and talk about money and hand out red packets of 'Lucky' money (and get money if you're single)! Chinese New Year is on February 9th this year (so the big family feast will be on Feb 8th). And of course, we all know when Valentine's Day is ;)
Hmmm...so there's a common theme of 'Red' in both occasions of Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. One is for 'Lucky' and one is for 'Love'. It's good to have both :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home