bro's home
well, my brother's back for 1 month from Japan. He looks the same. He still acts the same...like the little brother who acts like he's older than me. But in the end, I'm still older - hahaha! So it'll be good food this week to welcome him home. Tonight is hot pot, then later there will be Malaysian food, and sushi night as well :) mmm...Where's there's food, there's me ;)
I'm almost done my Christmas shopping. Just a couple to go. In the past, I've always been so so last minute, shopping on Dec 23 or something like that. That was because I've always had exams up until almost Christmas, and then I'd come home and be exhausted and not want to shop at all. But this year, I'm not studying and I'm not working (yet), so it's more fun and I get more thoughtful shopping done. I really like Christmas lights, Christmas trees and Christmas music. As commercialized Christmas is, I still really like it, cuz NONE of this would even exist if Jesus wasn't born over 2000 years ago. It would be so blah and plain at this time of year. But it's not, thank God - there's light and joy!
well, my brother's back for 1 month from Japan. He looks the same. He still acts the same...like the little brother who acts like he's older than me. But in the end, I'm still older - hahaha! So it'll be good food this week to welcome him home. Tonight is hot pot, then later there will be Malaysian food, and sushi night as well :) mmm...Where's there's food, there's me ;)
I'm almost done my Christmas shopping. Just a couple to go. In the past, I've always been so so last minute, shopping on Dec 23 or something like that. That was because I've always had exams up until almost Christmas, and then I'd come home and be exhausted and not want to shop at all. But this year, I'm not studying and I'm not working (yet), so it's more fun and I get more thoughtful shopping done. I really like Christmas lights, Christmas trees and Christmas music. As commercialized Christmas is, I still really like it, cuz NONE of this would even exist if Jesus wasn't born over 2000 years ago. It would be so blah and plain at this time of year. But it's not, thank God - there's light and joy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home