Tick Tock.
What's going on...? it's February already. What a paradox of time. It feels like it goes so fast and yet so slowly all at once. Many things happening and yet time is something that is so out of my control. It just passes as it does. It never changes its speed, but my perception of it does. Sometimes, I just want it to hurry up...pass by faster...but sometimes, it's just going way way too fast and I want to hold on to the time and slow it down. Stop!
I can't keep up with the ticking of clock. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Running around the clock. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Where is my other sock? Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Sitting bored upon the rock. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. I wanna break free from this lock. I'm having a mental block. And now I'm going into shock. Tick...Tock. Tick...Tock.
What's going on...? it's February already. What a paradox of time. It feels like it goes so fast and yet so slowly all at once. Many things happening and yet time is something that is so out of my control. It just passes as it does. It never changes its speed, but my perception of it does. Sometimes, I just want it to hurry up...pass by faster...but sometimes, it's just going way way too fast and I want to hold on to the time and slow it down. Stop!
I can't keep up with the ticking of clock. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Running around the clock. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Where is my other sock? Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Sitting bored upon the rock. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. I wanna break free from this lock. I'm having a mental block. And now I'm going into shock. Tick...Tock. Tick...Tock.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home