C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Thursday, December 16, 2004

moody

sometimes I get into these moody days where I feel more sad about myself. I know no one's really reading this, so I can write about it. Today, for some odd reason, I feel sad and frustrated about even the smallest things and questioning a lot of things. I wasn't like that this morning when I woke up, but towards the afternoon and right now I am - so it pbbly wouldn't be too good a thing to talk to me right now...or I could be really fake and put on a happy persona, pretending I'm ok. Really, I'm ok overall though. Just some strange inner happenings for now, I guess.

I'll be packing and heading off to Cuba with the family early tomorrow morning (basically tonight). Maybe I just need some sun to get some Vitamin D and not be 'SAD' (seasonal affective disorder)? I really need some sun rays. blah.
On a 'brighter' note - I finished all my Christmas shopping - done, done and done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home