C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Super Size Me

I watched that movie yesterday on satellite with my bro. It really makes you wanna be more health conscious after watching it even as a naturopathic doctor myself. I admit, once in a while I get the cravings of really really wanting McD's french fries - mmm...sooo good - tasting that it...not so good for the health - and I go and buy a small fry...that happens about 1-2 times/year. Not bad, I'd say...but better to keep away. I can't believe this guy ate McD's 3x/d for 30 days. He got really sick and gained a lot of weight and all his medical lab values went through the roof (in a bad way). Seriously, it just makes sense to not eat it regularly. It just makes sense not to overeat. It just makes sense not to drink too much soda pop or coffee.

It just makes sense to eat healthy - eat your daily servings of fruits and vegetables, and getting enough fiber, protein and carbohydrate. It just makes sense. But most of us don't do it. Why's that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home