I applied for 'vacation' time for next week...it was denied and was told that I had "not enough vacation time left". What? I've taken 3 weeks off, and we have 4 weeks in total. I should still have 1 week left. That doesn't make sense. Anyhow, if I can't get the 4 days off, then at least I want 2 days off. I need some time to rest and not see patients and do some case work. I think I have Wednesday off at least, so I'd like to have Thurs off as well.
Next Wed is our 'Naturopathic Cafe' (a talent/variety show) organized by us, the graduating class of 2004 :) I was initially just contemplating whether or not to go, and now, I'll be singing a song with 2 other friends. I was recruited this morning when they were practicing and I decided to just sit down and listen...and all of a sudden was singing along as accompaniment and joined to form a trio. It's a nice (new) song by Jars of Clay, and we're changing some of the lyrics in the chorus to bring a stronger message...Yay...I'm excited about this :)
Next Wed is our 'Naturopathic Cafe' (a talent/variety show) organized by us, the graduating class of 2004 :) I was initially just contemplating whether or not to go, and now, I'll be singing a song with 2 other friends. I was recruited this morning when they were practicing and I decided to just sit down and listen...and all of a sudden was singing along as accompaniment and joined to form a trio. It's a nice (new) song by Jars of Clay, and we're changing some of the lyrics in the chorus to bring a stronger message...Yay...I'm excited about this :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home