C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Mariah and Selena
I had lost my Mariah Carey #1s CD and misplaced my Selena Soundtrack (don't know where they went, or if someone in my fam borrowed it or sth - sad cuz they were both gifts)...Anyhow, I really really really wanted to hear and listen to those songs on the 2 CDs so badly, so I went to HMV but they only hold one at a time and sell the Mariah #1s for $26.99 +tax (highway robbery!)...good thing I ran into Karen at Fairview while on this hunt cuz she referred me to go to Deja Vu Discs (at Kennedy Commons) where they sell used CDs for cheaper and they usually will carry the older stuff. So on Sunday after the seminar, I went there. They didn't have the CDs but I used their search system and found that their Pickering location had both copies. Then on Monday when I had some time, I drove to Pickering (it's only about 7 min east of Kennedy/401), went to the store and picked up the CDs for $7.99 and $9.99 - a total adding up to less than the price of one new one (thanks Karen!). I couldn't wait to get back to my room and listen to the CDs. I didn't get to listen to them until later in the night after I had dinner with my dad and aunt #4. It was comforting in some strange way. I missed listening to those songs.

hmmm...I think I'm going to go listen to them some more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home