I'm at about 75% now. Still in the proces s of getting better, but I'm much better and more energy. Did not go to work today cuz that may have been too much for me, so just taking it easy today. Cleaned my room yesterday, and some more today. It tired me a bit, but it was a good thing for me to clean up my room, as almost a reflection of my internal status 'cleaning up'. I just came back from lunch with Karen and a couple of her friends for Pho. That was nice :)
This past 2 weeks has been a time to stop, slow down, reflect and spend time with myself and God; reading, lying there in silence, journaling, listening to music (my Christian Cds, Mariah 's #1s and Jacky Cheung hits). Also, I realized in my weakness and exhaustion phase of being sick that I needed to reconnect with old friends, particularly with my female friendships which I've been really lacking for the past while. It has really been a blessing to be able to reconnect and/or deepen those friendships in this past 2 weeks or so and I'm thankful for that.
I love the Mac Girls. They're great...we're great! :)
This past 2 weeks has been a time to stop, slow down, reflect and spend time with myself and God; reading, lying there in silence, journaling, listening to music (my Christian Cds, Mariah 's #1s and Jacky Cheung hits). Also, I realized in my weakness and exhaustion phase of being sick that I needed to reconnect with old friends, particularly with my female friendships which I've been really lacking for the past while. It has really been a blessing to be able to reconnect and/or deepen those friendships in this past 2 weeks or so and I'm thankful for that.
I love the Mac Girls. They're great...we're great! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home