It's Spring!
Officially, according to the Western calendar (since Mar 20), it's Spring - a time for renewal, reflection, refreshing, restarting, re-etc...The weather looked nice yesterday, but it was still quite windy, my hair was being blown everywhere and getting all crazy tangled.
The choir sang during service yesterday. We sang "I Believe in Miracles" - it's a very beautiful song, and I had the alto part of the song stuck in my head for the past week, especially the 'Oooohs' parts. hehe...I think we sing next on Easter weekend.
I went to Mitchell's on Saturday after I got my hair cut (Moi, you're hair is longer than mine now). I spent way more than I expected at Mitchell's, as usual. I got a book "Running on Empty" - gonna start reading that after I finish "Travelling Light". The title "Running on Empty" just caught my attention, and reading the back of the book really clicked with me cuz it sounded like where I was and am coming from. It was on sale, so I bought it.
Things are in crunch time. I signed up for Grad photos today. My pics will be taken this Thursday. Wow, I can't believe I'll be finishing soon, and graduation is coming up. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I've got a 'jungle' ahead of me - but have to trust that God will lead me through.
Officially, according to the Western calendar (since Mar 20), it's Spring - a time for renewal, reflection, refreshing, restarting, re-etc...The weather looked nice yesterday, but it was still quite windy, my hair was being blown everywhere and getting all crazy tangled.
The choir sang during service yesterday. We sang "I Believe in Miracles" - it's a very beautiful song, and I had the alto part of the song stuck in my head for the past week, especially the 'Oooohs' parts. hehe...I think we sing next on Easter weekend.
I went to Mitchell's on Saturday after I got my hair cut (Moi, you're hair is longer than mine now). I spent way more than I expected at Mitchell's, as usual. I got a book "Running on Empty" - gonna start reading that after I finish "Travelling Light". The title "Running on Empty" just caught my attention, and reading the back of the book really clicked with me cuz it sounded like where I was and am coming from. It was on sale, so I bought it.
Things are in crunch time. I signed up for Grad photos today. My pics will be taken this Thursday. Wow, I can't believe I'll be finishing soon, and graduation is coming up. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I've got a 'jungle' ahead of me - but have to trust that God will lead me through.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home