You know, I think it's impossible to have "No Expectations"...The more I try to not have any, the more I realize that the expectation of having no expectations is just as hard, and therefore, futile. And really, although life would be easier without any expecatations, in reality, expecatations are a part of relationships and human interactions.
Previous Posts
- I am unbelievably tired right now. Exhausted...tot...
- Wah. My room in res is such a MESS right now. SO s...
- A Moment to Breathe. Mondays are insanity. Crazy ...
- 8:30 in the morning. I'm the only one in the compu...
- Well, looks like my blog-out (shout out) function ...
- Another weekend has passed, and we're into another...
- By Thursday, I'm tired...like really tired. After ...
- I went to see "Along Came Polly" last night at Fai...
- SNOW DAY Yesterday (Tuesday Jan 27/04), Toronto an...
- Wednesday and Thursday Chinese New Year's Eve to C...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home