C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

About "Borrowing" Pens...
Okay now...It really peaves me when people borrow my pens and don't return them. I've had to buy so many pens just to stock up in case I lend a pen out and don't get it back. I can't say "no you can't borrow my pen" cuz that's just weird and mean. But pens aren't free people! Either borrow it and return it when you're done, or get your own stack of pens! Sometimes, I forget to have a pen on me, so I do borrow one, but I always make sure it gets back to the owner since I know how frustrating it is to not have it returned, which gets further aggravated when I need my pen to write, but it's gone! aiyah.

Well, I had hoped to see the movie "Big Fish" tonight...but didn't work out, so I'll have to wait :P Heard it's really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home