C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Friday, November 21, 2003

Hong Kong

Well, I'm here in Hong Kong now. The flight was long with stopovers in Chicago and Japan, for a total of about 24 hrs. I took AA (TO-Chicago-Japan) and CP (Japan-HK) and overall it was pretty good. Personal TV monitors with choices of many movies and shows as well as radio. I watched "Pirates of the Carribbean", "Tomb Raider 2", "Beauty and the Beast"; although I was sooo tired throughout the flight that I zonked in and out of sleep. Sooo sleepy and tired cuz I hardly slept for several days before leaving.

It's really nice to be here. My cousin is getting married tomorrow, and then after that, I'll start to hit the shopping scene and catch up with old friends and visit more relatives. Nothing much has changed here since I was last here in 2001. It's funny cuz while I was in Canada, I always had this feeling that I was in Hong Kong or have flashbacks of being in HK and now I'm here, which is really cool, but at the same time it's nice to be here and visit, I don't know if it's a place I would consider to be here and live long term anymore. It's good to be here to help me figure out what I'll do and where I may be later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home