I got to sing that mandarin song by Amei written out below (Yuen Lai Ni Sheh Meh Doe Bu Shiang Yao) on Karaoke last Saturday when I went with a bunch of friends...that was a lot of fun!! Sang so much, I almost lost my voice...It had been a long while since I've been to or sang Karaoke :P
Previous Posts
- Bye bye :[ My good old friend Ada from Mac was vi...
- One of my favourite mandarin songs since 1997 (her...
- '2-5'-Birthday Bash LONG Weekend So I'm now 25...a...
- It's 9:30am...patient at 12noon til 1pm, then sign...
- An 'Almost Vacation'... Well, I can't wait until ...
- "On the Search for my Quarter" After clinic yester...
- Food for thought. The fam celebrated my mom's birt...
- Lick's. So yesterday was the Lick's 23 cents speci...
- I'm learning that life is about change, and lettin...
- Time's going so fast. It's almost Fall. The weathe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home