C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Lick's.
So yesterday was the Lick's 23 cents special, to which I mark every 23rd of the month (yes, I have NO life). This month, September, was 'Fries and Gravy'...mmm...yummy, yet so unhealthy. I ate healthy all day, and then came Lick's. So delicious, mmm...
A bunch of us went from school, and yes, it's for the special (23 cents, plus 1 cent tax = 24 cents) - can't beat that, especially for poor students like us...but more, we go for the atmosphere, fun and hanging out. It's nice to spend time with friends and enjoy the company and conversations and laughs we always get out of going. It's great! We appreciate it even more, after being in school together for 3 years, and this being our last year, makes us know that we have to enjoy it now.
Cuz next year at this time, this is not how it'll be anymore.
Ok, I have to go before I get sad from this happiness :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home