"On the Search for my Quarter"
After clinic yesterday, I went with Brb to Ikea, and then to Lick's for dinner where we had Nature burgers and hot fudge sundaes (I had coupons for buy 1 get 1 free, and still haver more!) ...after that I wanted to check out some restaurants in the area that I could go to for my birthday this coming long weekend. We drove along Yonge st North and South, stopping in on various restaurants, asking for menus, prices, seating accomodations and all that. We checked out a bunch of restaurants; and out of these and others, I'll pick 2, two, deux choix, liang ghe.
Yup, this Saturday, I'll be trading in my 2 dimes and 4 pennies for a Quarter...Craziness...
After clinic yesterday, I went with Brb to Ikea, and then to Lick's for dinner where we had Nature burgers and hot fudge sundaes (I had coupons for buy 1 get 1 free, and still haver more!) ...after that I wanted to check out some restaurants in the area that I could go to for my birthday this coming long weekend. We drove along Yonge st North and South, stopping in on various restaurants, asking for menus, prices, seating accomodations and all that. We checked out a bunch of restaurants; and out of these and others, I'll pick 2, two, deux choix, liang ghe.
Yup, this Saturday, I'll be trading in my 2 dimes and 4 pennies for a Quarter...Craziness...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home