An 'Almost Vacation'...
Well, I can't wait until tomorrow after my shift is over at 2pm...cuz that's the start of my LONG Long weekend. I've taken this Friday off work, and submitted for a 1-day vacation from clinic on Tuesday, as well as the morning off from work next Wednesday morning, which means that I'll be on 'vacation' from tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon until next Wednesday morning. Wooohoooo!!! It's a much much needed break. It's not a big one, nor is it officially a 1-week vacation that I'm taking from clinic, but it's good...good for me. I need to rest and have these days to sleep in. I had been soooo deprived of sleeping in for the last while (something every day/morning of the week), that I was on the edge of a physical 'burnout'. But with this week ahead of me, I'll be able to relax a bit, and celebrate my birthday with more energy :)
It's an 'almost vacation', where I'll celebrate my b'day on Friday and Saturday, and the fam and I will be going to Collingwood for 2days/1night from this Sunday to Monday.
Rest is nice.
Well, I can't wait until tomorrow after my shift is over at 2pm...cuz that's the start of my LONG Long weekend. I've taken this Friday off work, and submitted for a 1-day vacation from clinic on Tuesday, as well as the morning off from work next Wednesday morning, which means that I'll be on 'vacation' from tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon until next Wednesday morning. Wooohoooo!!! It's a much much needed break. It's not a big one, nor is it officially a 1-week vacation that I'm taking from clinic, but it's good...good for me. I need to rest and have these days to sleep in. I had been soooo deprived of sleeping in for the last while (something every day/morning of the week), that I was on the edge of a physical 'burnout'. But with this week ahead of me, I'll be able to relax a bit, and celebrate my birthday with more energy :)
It's an 'almost vacation', where I'll celebrate my b'day on Friday and Saturday, and the fam and I will be going to Collingwood for 2days/1night from this Sunday to Monday.
Rest is nice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home