Food for thought.
The fam celebrated my mom's birthday on Saturday. We went to Lion City in Mississauga - mom's favourite restaurant. I think it's my fave restaurant too. We had 2 spicy mango salads (with chicken), pad thai, malaysian fried rice, thai grilled chicken, and goat curry.
Malaysian/Thai food...mmm...soo good. I'd have to say that that's my favourite type of food right now. Flavourful spiciness. Yum, yum, yum.
And for dessert, well, I love desserts, so it's hard to say one is better than another. One definite though, is mango pudding with mango topping (and best if the mango pudding has real chunks of mango in it)...mmm...soooo goood.
The fam celebrated my mom's birthday on Saturday. We went to Lion City in Mississauga - mom's favourite restaurant. I think it's my fave restaurant too. We had 2 spicy mango salads (with chicken), pad thai, malaysian fried rice, thai grilled chicken, and goat curry.
Malaysian/Thai food...mmm...soo good. I'd have to say that that's my favourite type of food right now. Flavourful spiciness. Yum, yum, yum.
And for dessert, well, I love desserts, so it's hard to say one is better than another. One definite though, is mango pudding with mango topping (and best if the mango pudding has real chunks of mango in it)...mmm...soooo goood.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home