C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, October 13, 2003

'2-5'-Birthday Bash LONG Weekend
So I'm now 25...a quarter century...sounds 'old' when I put it that way...but I'm still young and it's gonna be a good year. God is good!
I've had a really good long weekend and it's slowly coming to an end.
Friday, I celebrated my birthday (and my last day of being 24) with friends from Toronto, mostly from T3C church/fellowship. About 22 of us had dinner at an authentic Korean restaurant (which was yummy), and then 8 of us went cosmic bowling at Bowlerama to bowl into midnight as I turned 25. How nice!! it was so much fun :)
Saturday, I had lunch with my sister in Burlington; a friend from BC called to wish me happy b'day and I went to Toronto for dinner at Fire & Ice with some old Mac friends...It was soo nice to see them all and hang out.
Got some really cool gifts from my friends and family, but the best thing was just getting to spend time with people!

Sunday, my bro called from Japan to wish me a happy b'day; Sunday to Monday I went to Collingwood with my mom, dad and sister. It was just a chillaxin 1-night getaway of just eating, sleeping, swimming (with whirpool/hot tub, sauna), relaxing :) but I'm still kinda tired from this action-packed busy weekend. Good thing I took tomorrow off from clinic, so I have an extra long weekend!!

Birthday wishes
We (the family) had my birthday cake on Monday night cuz finally all of us were around.
So that was my 2nd birthday cake = 2nd birthday wish...but I wished for the same thing as my 1st one on Friday. If I had a 3rd one, I'd still wish for the same thing...does that make it more powerful?? hmmm...

What was my birthday wish?? well, I can't tell, otherwise it won't come true ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home