Time's going so fast.
It's almost Fall. The weather's cooler, it's getting darker sooner, people are back to school.
Soon the leaves will change colour and start to fall..and next thing you know, it's Christmas...or something like that.
Less than a month til I turn a Quarter Century old...wow. What've I really done with my life? What am I doing? I'm graduating and finishing my 2nd round of school this coming year. I'm going to have to be a 'real adult' soon.
Am I happy with life where it is and where I'm going?...
Still haven't got my tire fixed yet...I'll hopefully be getting that looked after today in the afternoon or something like that. I'll need to take a nap or something first, cuz I'm soooo tired!...doing too much and not sleeping enough...that's for sure.
Yawn...
It's almost Fall. The weather's cooler, it's getting darker sooner, people are back to school.
Soon the leaves will change colour and start to fall..and next thing you know, it's Christmas...or something like that.
Less than a month til I turn a Quarter Century old...wow. What've I really done with my life? What am I doing? I'm graduating and finishing my 2nd round of school this coming year. I'm going to have to be a 'real adult' soon.
Am I happy with life where it is and where I'm going?...
Still haven't got my tire fixed yet...I'll hopefully be getting that looked after today in the afternoon or something like that. I'll need to take a nap or something first, cuz I'm soooo tired!...doing too much and not sleeping enough...that's for sure.
Yawn...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home