Letting go...
I'm in a time in my life right now where 'letting go' seems to be the theme around me. Others around me are learning the same thing too. It's hard. Why is it so hard to let go of things. Material things are easier to let go of, but when it's more personal things, letting go seems so abstract a state to get to. For the moment, feel the emotions associated with letting go fully, then it will just pass. Only until I let go of things will I be able to experience new challenges and new opportunities in life.
It's time to let go.
I'm in a time in my life right now where 'letting go' seems to be the theme around me. Others around me are learning the same thing too. It's hard. Why is it so hard to let go of things. Material things are easier to let go of, but when it's more personal things, letting go seems so abstract a state to get to. For the moment, feel the emotions associated with letting go fully, then it will just pass. Only until I let go of things will I be able to experience new challenges and new opportunities in life.
It's time to let go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home