Long Weekend...summer's pretty much ending now...you can feel it in the air (weather's cooling down)...
People going back to school for a new school year. I continue on with my clinic work at the school, so not much change...though we start a new term, with new supervisors, and a new schedule. The school will be busy again with classes starting up and a new 1st year class entering, and orientation events happening here and there. Fall is coming, and man...next thing you know...it's Christmas! (Aahhhh!...eheh...I always say this, and it annoys a few of my friends)...
Tuition and rent is due - yipes :[
I'm downloading songs at home (in Burl town) right now and compiling a Chinese cd (not for myself, though I wanna make a copy for myself) - Such good songs...I have most of them on other cd's myself though, so I'll hold off on one for myself.
We were in Oakville for most of the day, at a family friend's house. My cousin from BC is studying in TO for the next couple years, so he hung out with us this past weekend. I was gonna drive back to TO tonight, but decided to stay at home tonight, and drive back tomorrow in the day time since I have clinic at 2pm and I'll be dropping my cousin of downtown (and he doesn't start until 2pm also). Whew.
People going back to school for a new school year. I continue on with my clinic work at the school, so not much change...though we start a new term, with new supervisors, and a new schedule. The school will be busy again with classes starting up and a new 1st year class entering, and orientation events happening here and there. Fall is coming, and man...next thing you know...it's Christmas! (Aahhhh!...eheh...I always say this, and it annoys a few of my friends)...
Tuition and rent is due - yipes :[
I'm downloading songs at home (in Burl town) right now and compiling a Chinese cd (not for myself, though I wanna make a copy for myself) - Such good songs...I have most of them on other cd's myself though, so I'll hold off on one for myself.
We were in Oakville for most of the day, at a family friend's house. My cousin from BC is studying in TO for the next couple years, so he hung out with us this past weekend. I was gonna drive back to TO tonight, but decided to stay at home tonight, and drive back tomorrow in the day time since I have clinic at 2pm and I'll be dropping my cousin of downtown (and he doesn't start until 2pm also). Whew.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home