Flat Tire
So I've got my brother's car for the year (at least) while I'm in T.O.
I went to E & N's wedding rehearsal yesterday to go over the details of the ceremony that will take place this Saturday September 13, 2003. I'm helping out with the reception for both the ceremony and the banquet at night. It was cool to see the practice, and I'm sure the day of will be great! After the rehearsal, we went to Moxie's to eat dinner. Yum food and they gave me and another person a free dessert (cuz they took longer to cook our food). The dessert there is SOOOO GOOOD! (and the portions are huge~!) I was sooo full afterward...too full, but it was nice :)
Driving back, right when I turned onto Sheppard from Doris, my tire made a 'pop' sound, so I pulled into the nearest street, and low and behold, it's a flat tire. I have no idea how to change a flat, so I was ready to call CAA, but thank God to have a guy friend there who knows what he's doing and has the strength to carry a tire...so he changed the tire and everything was ok. Whew~
It only takes about 7 min to get from Sheppard/Yonge to Leslie, but we got back like 1 hr later.
I know how to change a tire now, but I'm not sure if I'd have the strength to transport a tire back and forth and stuff.
So I've got my brother's car for the year (at least) while I'm in T.O.
I went to E & N's wedding rehearsal yesterday to go over the details of the ceremony that will take place this Saturday September 13, 2003. I'm helping out with the reception for both the ceremony and the banquet at night. It was cool to see the practice, and I'm sure the day of will be great! After the rehearsal, we went to Moxie's to eat dinner. Yum food and they gave me and another person a free dessert (cuz they took longer to cook our food). The dessert there is SOOOO GOOOD! (and the portions are huge~!) I was sooo full afterward...too full, but it was nice :)
Driving back, right when I turned onto Sheppard from Doris, my tire made a 'pop' sound, so I pulled into the nearest street, and low and behold, it's a flat tire. I have no idea how to change a flat, so I was ready to call CAA, but thank God to have a guy friend there who knows what he's doing and has the strength to carry a tire...so he changed the tire and everything was ok. Whew~
It only takes about 7 min to get from Sheppard/Yonge to Leslie, but we got back like 1 hr later.
I know how to change a tire now, but I'm not sure if I'd have the strength to transport a tire back and forth and stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home