oil burning out.
Monday - just about died being in the In-House Lab at clinic ('urine lab'). Felt so weak and blah the whole shift. When I went to dinner with my dad, I couldn't eat and barely spoke a word...I felt bad that I was so tiredand weak too.
Tuesday - had clinic, saw 2 patients; went to work for training (I just got a job at the Pacific Wellness Institue as an 'Acupuncture assistant' and Clinic receptionist and will officially start working after my vacation next week; AT also got the job with me...yay). After that, AT and I went back up to Fairview Mall...shopped around, then grabbed a quick dinner (...tho I had no appetite to eat, so I just got a veggie/fruit juice), then met up with other friends to watch 'Italian job' (it was pretty good with good bouts of humour also).
Oh, and I'm misplacing things here and there. I misplaced my black agenda book and note book yesterday, and was looking for it today at lost and found and security, but couldn't find it, then checked my mailbox, and someone had returned it to me through there. Thank God.
I am tired. I really need this vacation coming up next week, otherwise I may fall over very soon. plop.
Monday - just about died being in the In-House Lab at clinic ('urine lab'). Felt so weak and blah the whole shift. When I went to dinner with my dad, I couldn't eat and barely spoke a word...I felt bad that I was so tiredand weak too.
Tuesday - had clinic, saw 2 patients; went to work for training (I just got a job at the Pacific Wellness Institue as an 'Acupuncture assistant' and Clinic receptionist and will officially start working after my vacation next week; AT also got the job with me...yay). After that, AT and I went back up to Fairview Mall...shopped around, then grabbed a quick dinner (...tho I had no appetite to eat, so I just got a veggie/fruit juice), then met up with other friends to watch 'Italian job' (it was pretty good with good bouts of humour also).
Oh, and I'm misplacing things here and there. I misplaced my black agenda book and note book yesterday, and was looking for it today at lost and found and security, but couldn't find it, then checked my mailbox, and someone had returned it to me through there. Thank God.
I am tired. I really need this vacation coming up next week, otherwise I may fall over very soon. plop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home