X-Men 2 was awesome!
I just went to see it with my sister, and cuz it was a matinee showing, there weren't many people. At first, it was just us two, and we thought, cool!, but then as the trailers went on, a few more peeps came rolling in - so there were about 6 people in total watching. I always wonder, if no one shows up for a movie...do they play it anyway?
X-2 was just as good, if not better than X-1 - I like them both, and Iike how X-2 built on the first one, and gave more character development :) The ending was kinda sad - I won't give it away, but it was sad :(
And can I say, Wolverine (Logan) and Cyclops are way hot/cute! Well, I think Wolverine is more hot, and then cyclops is more cute (even though I can't see his eyes). I like them both, but I tend toward cute looks ;) eheh...
I wouldn't mind watching this movie again actually.
Will there be an X-3?? hopefully...probably. Can't wait.
This movie is the first movie of the 'summer' that I've watched, and hopefully will be one of the many strings of movies I'll go watch throughout the next few months. There's a lot of good movies coming out this summer! Oiy, I need a part-time job or something!
After the movie, we went to Burlington Mall and did some shopping. I got a tank top, and a casual dress for the summer. I still wanna do some more shopping, get a few more summer pieces of clothing, shoes, and other stuff.
Tomorrow I have a long day in Toronto and have to wake up early (wahhhh...[crying sound]), but it should be productive. Hopefully I can pack in some shopping or something fun in between things during the day.
I just went to see it with my sister, and cuz it was a matinee showing, there weren't many people. At first, it was just us two, and we thought, cool!, but then as the trailers went on, a few more peeps came rolling in - so there were about 6 people in total watching. I always wonder, if no one shows up for a movie...do they play it anyway?
X-2 was just as good, if not better than X-1 - I like them both, and Iike how X-2 built on the first one, and gave more character development :) The ending was kinda sad - I won't give it away, but it was sad :(
And can I say, Wolverine (Logan) and Cyclops are way hot/cute! Well, I think Wolverine is more hot, and then cyclops is more cute (even though I can't see his eyes). I like them both, but I tend toward cute looks ;) eheh...
I wouldn't mind watching this movie again actually.
Will there be an X-3?? hopefully...probably. Can't wait.
This movie is the first movie of the 'summer' that I've watched, and hopefully will be one of the many strings of movies I'll go watch throughout the next few months. There's a lot of good movies coming out this summer! Oiy, I need a part-time job or something!
After the movie, we went to Burlington Mall and did some shopping. I got a tank top, and a casual dress for the summer. I still wanna do some more shopping, get a few more summer pieces of clothing, shoes, and other stuff.
Tomorrow I have a long day in Toronto and have to wake up early (wahhhh...[crying sound]), but it should be productive. Hopefully I can pack in some shopping or something fun in between things during the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home