C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Thursday, June 19, 2003

Ew...it's so hot in this computer lab...why don't they have the air conditioning on? it's so gross.

Clinic downtown was good today. I originally had 3 patients scheduled, but 1 no show and 1 cancelled (to go to ER), so ended up with 1. That was good for me cuz I was so tired, and just needed to relax and catch up on a little paper work and take my time. And in between, got to do some exchanges, doing acupuncture and some massage for a classmate, and I had some acupuncture done on myself too. Nice.

Yesterday, after clinic (I had a 2-8pm shift) I was soooo tired, and when I came out Dvd and Ivn were just leaving to go out to eat at a Korean restaurant. Perfect timing cuz I was hungry and tired (didn't wanna cook), so we left to go eat at this restaurant that they really like that's at Yonge and Finch. We all ordered the same dish. 'Dom sot bi bom bop' (hot pot rice veg meat) or something to that effect. It was good. Very good. Very satisfying meal. I'll go again for sure.

Well, tomorrow is finally Friday...the end of the week. It's been a llooooong week, and tomorrow is quite a hectic schedule...I just want it to be done, then I'll be on vacation for a week!! woohooo :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home