DONE!! thank God, thank God, thank God...exams are DONE!!!! my goodness, it's such a relief to be done exams - I can't express how brutal and stressful these exams were (let alone this year) - Through the exam period, it was cramming for the humungous exams (esp Bot Med with 80 herbs, which I started studying for weeks before), and seeing patients, writing case summaries, applying for bursaries/scholarships, giving out the clipboards, etc...I think the exams were just the last straw on top of an already stressful and crazy year. I'm so tired now, but so glad it's done.
Pure exhaustion. It's weird - my body is exhausted and tired, but I'm not sleepy right now...I have energy, which I think is coming from the last bit squirt of cortisol, that's giving me an adrenaline high, so I'm not sleepy, although I do believe that my brain function has been interrupted to say the least :P And there's still a counselling paper that's due, and I gotta work on, but no more cramming and staying up til 4am and waking at 7am anymore...And tomorrow, I will start at the Anishnawbe Clinic as a 4th year intern...so exciting! I hope I get good rest tonight to be on top of things tomorrow!
We have a break from today until May 20 (about 2 weeks) - in which I will go home for a week, and rest and sleep and relax, watch TV, eat, have ice cream, and do NOTHING. There's stuff to do and to prepare (for clinic starting May 22), but I wanna have times where I do absolutely NOTHING!! Nothing I tell yah!!! I can't wait.
Aight. I gotta work on that paper now :P
Pure exhaustion. It's weird - my body is exhausted and tired, but I'm not sleepy right now...I have energy, which I think is coming from the last bit squirt of cortisol, that's giving me an adrenaline high, so I'm not sleepy, although I do believe that my brain function has been interrupted to say the least :P And there's still a counselling paper that's due, and I gotta work on, but no more cramming and staying up til 4am and waking at 7am anymore...And tomorrow, I will start at the Anishnawbe Clinic as a 4th year intern...so exciting! I hope I get good rest tonight to be on top of things tomorrow!
We have a break from today until May 20 (about 2 weeks) - in which I will go home for a week, and rest and sleep and relax, watch TV, eat, have ice cream, and do NOTHING. There's stuff to do and to prepare (for clinic starting May 22), but I wanna have times where I do absolutely NOTHING!! Nothing I tell yah!!! I can't wait.
Aight. I gotta work on that paper now :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home