C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

b'day "list"

So my b'day's rolling around soon and it's that wonderful time of year for me to find all the b'day freebies around town :) There's definitely more free stuff in the Toronto area compared to here, but I've found a few places that have some good free stuff for b'day ppl. I did this last year and it promises to be just as fun and fruitful this year. There's only 1 time in the year where one can get away with not paying for (some) things! I did my online 'research' and here are a few places I hope to hit this year; and there are some that I don't have to go on the day of, but can go later w/in a certain time frame:

-Mondo Gelato: free scoop of gelato!
-Blenz Coffee: free drink
-Bread Garden: free smoothie ?
-Restaurants: there are only a small # [unlike Toronto's list such as Tuckers, and other Buffet places); I may need to use entertainment book coupon.
-Denny's is a free meal but I don't want to go there this year
Later this month:
-Red Robin: free burger
-Boston Pizza: free entree
-DQ: 2 for 1 blizzard
-Orange Julius: 2 for 1 smoothie/drink

Sugar and Salt Overload!!
There are some places in the GTA that also have free bagels & free drycleaning.

Let the 'world treat me' and may the free stuff begin!! :)
I will update on how it all goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home