overwhelmed
That was the general feeling I had a couple days ago. I finally went through my schedule in more detail and wrote down all the school quizzes/midterms/finals as well as other professional courses/training/conventions/workshops and personal/social events I'm attending into my calendar. Wow...it's alot. It's a bit crazy. I didn't really factor in much time for studying and am a bit concerned. I wonder why am I doing this? but I want to...so I think and hope it will be ok, but just feeling overwhelmed with the schedule when I look at it. I remember back in the day when I was a little younger, I could pull all-niters and pack in my schedule and get away with not as much rest and sleep and still feel decent, but now, I'm a little bit older and I need my sleep and rest, so I'll just pray for strength and discipline to be well and survive this next little while :)
That was the general feeling I had a couple days ago. I finally went through my schedule in more detail and wrote down all the school quizzes/midterms/finals as well as other professional courses/training/conventions/workshops and personal/social events I'm attending into my calendar. Wow...it's alot. It's a bit crazy. I didn't really factor in much time for studying and am a bit concerned. I wonder why am I doing this? but I want to...so I think and hope it will be ok, but just feeling overwhelmed with the schedule when I look at it. I remember back in the day when I was a little younger, I could pull all-niters and pack in my schedule and get away with not as much rest and sleep and still feel decent, but now, I'm a little bit older and I need my sleep and rest, so I'll just pray for strength and discipline to be well and survive this next little while :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home