C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

school and work

So I've been through 1.5 weeks of being in classes and working now. So far it's ok, but I think that's because it's still early on in the school year, and there's no homework or quizzes/exams yet. With both classes and working, I'm not sure when I can fit in studying when I'll need to.
Getting up earlier in the morning is one of the harder things as I like to sleep in a little usually, but I've been okay so far. I just don't like driving in the morning traffic since I start at 9am some days now whereas with work, I just shift my day to start later to avoid traffic (and sleep a little extra).

Sitting in class is an interesting feeling; hadn't done it in a while. The days with classes actually feel like they go slower compared to days when I'm working and busy. It's been fun meeting new people from various backgrounds and professions as well; people younger and older. Some profs and other students were 'shocked' by my appearance of age vs age/educational background and say I look so young...do I really look that young? It's so hard for one to gauge themselves and for me, it seems to vary older and younger; maybe depending on how I dress that day, how I carry myself in that moment, and how much sleep I got the night before. One teacher said (in front of the whole class) that I look SO young to be a doctor, but that it must be because I don't have kids yet. haha!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home