C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

worst flight

Arrived last night from Van to TO - the AC flight was NO FUN at all :( The plane was one that had the personal audio-visual systems (TV screen in front on the chair). However, the mid to back half of the plane had no or faulty audio visual for the whole flight so that meant NO movies, NO music, nothing which I enjoy very much when I fly. And the lighting wasn't working right so they had the plane's fluorescent lights on the whole time, so it made it hard to sleep with bright lights all around and there were many noisy kids and crying babies on the flight too. Not a very enjoyable flight at all. At least when I got home, my parents had my favourite mango salad and other thai food dishes they had at home for me. Once I had the mango salad, I felt much better and forgot about the bad flight. Oh, and for 'compensation' for the flight with no AV, they gave a 'bonus 2000 aeroplan miles'. Ok. thanks I guess. It would have been nice if it were more tangible for me, like money, cash credit, food voucher or class upgrade. Oh well.

It's a busy week here but it will be fun to see friends and hang out at home. I gotta enjoy this vacation cuz this September, I'll be working and going back to school part-time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home