Traffic
Driving into Toronto for the wedding banquet was horrendous. In the middle of rush hour the drive to Richmond Hill took almost 2hrs. My bum was so sore by the end of the drive, but I was glad I made it on time for 7pm.
It was so good to see some old friends from the Mac days. It's been a while for some, maybe 2yrs; even the bride whom I'm friends with...I hadn't seen her for 2yrs. I can't believe I've known some of them for 11 years now, since 1996 when we were all freshman in university. How young we were. Those were good times where good friends were made.
Then after the dinner, driving home there was traffic - this is pretty much midnite and there's traffic going home because the 401 W express lanes were closed after Keele st. More sitting and merging and waiting and stopping and going. I was more ok then cuz I was tired, but not too tired and not in a rush to go somewhere so I just listened to good music on the way back.
Driving into Toronto for the wedding banquet was horrendous. In the middle of rush hour the drive to Richmond Hill took almost 2hrs. My bum was so sore by the end of the drive, but I was glad I made it on time for 7pm.
It was so good to see some old friends from the Mac days. It's been a while for some, maybe 2yrs; even the bride whom I'm friends with...I hadn't seen her for 2yrs. I can't believe I've known some of them for 11 years now, since 1996 when we were all freshman in university. How young we were. Those were good times where good friends were made.
Then after the dinner, driving home there was traffic - this is pretty much midnite and there's traffic going home because the 401 W express lanes were closed after Keele st. More sitting and merging and waiting and stopping and going. I was more ok then cuz I was tired, but not too tired and not in a rush to go somewhere so I just listened to good music on the way back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home