Mario Bros - this is amazing!
you may have seen this already since it's been on youtube for a while, but I only just saw this and I think it's sooo cool! I grew up loving and playing the original Mario Brothers so this is was a good laugh and smile for me to watch today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neAiLZcy8Qk
I'm not so much into video games now, but I remember being so into it when I was younger. Our first 'console' at home was the Commodore 64 computer where we (me and my siblings) first played video games; most notably there was the 'Olympic games' - a 2 player game with many olympic sports to play; and then the 'Indian game' - where a Native Indian ran toward a temple and had to survive getting through it in an almost 'India Jones' fashion. It was great! This was before Atari came out which was before Nintendo if I recall correctly. After Super Nintendo and DDR and Guitar Freaks, I pretty much significantly reduced and stopped playing video games and never got into N64, sega, gamecube, xbox, playstation, wii etc (and whatever else there is now). It's expensive to keep up with all these things too, so I guess I'm saving some money which can go to other things or just saved dans le banque :)
you may have seen this already since it's been on youtube for a while, but I only just saw this and I think it's sooo cool! I grew up loving and playing the original Mario Brothers so this is was a good laugh and smile for me to watch today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neAiLZcy8Qk
I'm not so much into video games now, but I remember being so into it when I was younger. Our first 'console' at home was the Commodore 64 computer where we (me and my siblings) first played video games; most notably there was the 'Olympic games' - a 2 player game with many olympic sports to play; and then the 'Indian game' - where a Native Indian ran toward a temple and had to survive getting through it in an almost 'India Jones' fashion. It was great! This was before Atari came out which was before Nintendo if I recall correctly. After Super Nintendo and DDR and Guitar Freaks, I pretty much significantly reduced and stopped playing video games and never got into N64, sega, gamecube, xbox, playstation, wii etc (and whatever else there is now). It's expensive to keep up with all these things too, so I guess I'm saving some money which can go to other things or just saved dans le banque :)

1 Comments:
At 8:20 p.m.,
chiquitawonder said…
I'm still playing... :D
Post a Comment
<< Home