3-in-1 trip to TO
I'll be home at the end of this month for a visit: a visit home, K & B's wedding and a friend's b'day party all in one trip...woohoo! I'll get to see family and a lot of friends...I love it ;)
It seems there may be quite a bit of travels for me this summer/fall. Several flights yet to book. A couple more out-of-town weddings (1 of which is in the NY area); possible conferences and maybe a trip to HK to visit my grandpa. That means taking more time off from work - for better (good time off) or worse (no work = no money; and at this time with my new place and car, I'd better be careful with the spending).
For now, I can't wait to visit home :)
I'll be home at the end of this month for a visit: a visit home, K & B's wedding and a friend's b'day party all in one trip...woohoo! I'll get to see family and a lot of friends...I love it ;)
It seems there may be quite a bit of travels for me this summer/fall. Several flights yet to book. A couple more out-of-town weddings (1 of which is in the NY area); possible conferences and maybe a trip to HK to visit my grandpa. That means taking more time off from work - for better (good time off) or worse (no work = no money; and at this time with my new place and car, I'd better be careful with the spending).
For now, I can't wait to visit home :)

1 Comments:
At 11:57 p.m.,
Clarise said…
Can't wait to have you home Jabs! It'll be fun fun fun :)!!
Post a Comment
<< Home