The Illusionist
Wow...went to see this movie yesterday night. Great movie and engaging from beginning to end. Good acting, plot, cinematography, music. I really enjoyed it and especially liked how the plot wrapped up at the end. A good ending, whereas I find other movies a lot of times may have a good start and middle, but at the end you're like, huh? Not in this case. I really like Edward Norton and his movies, a talented actor I must say. I've got scenes from the movie running through my head and even through my sleep last night. Weird eh? I can't say much about the movie without giving it away, but I can just say that it is very good and worth going to see. 10/10.
Wow...went to see this movie yesterday night. Great movie and engaging from beginning to end. Good acting, plot, cinematography, music. I really enjoyed it and especially liked how the plot wrapped up at the end. A good ending, whereas I find other movies a lot of times may have a good start and middle, but at the end you're like, huh? Not in this case. I really like Edward Norton and his movies, a talented actor I must say. I've got scenes from the movie running through my head and even through my sleep last night. Weird eh? I can't say much about the movie without giving it away, but I can just say that it is very good and worth going to see. 10/10.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home