heat wave
Record highs are expected this weekend in the forecast for Vancouver. It's hot. Though not humid like out east. No A/C here, so just got the doors and windows open to allow for some (warm) breezes to pass through the apt. I should just dive into the ocean now. I put some blueberries in the freezer so I can enjoy some frozen berries later. Yum :) No plans for the day. Just want to laze around after a hectic, kinda crazy week. My place seems a mess and it needs cleaning and organizing, but it's so hot that I don't want to do anything or move around, lest I create more heat in me. My orchid plant is flowerless now and just seems to be dying. I don't know what to do about it. They need very minimal watering and need to be just left alone. Not moved around or anything. That's what I'm doing, but it seems not to be working. Seems like whatever plants I ever have just don't make it very well :( I don't have a green thumb at all. Although I wish I did. Or I may work on having one eventually since I'd like to grow my own garden one day (when I can have my own home with a backyard). I'd like to have some kind of fruit trees/bushes (cherries? blueberries? apples?) and vegetables.
Record highs are expected this weekend in the forecast for Vancouver. It's hot. Though not humid like out east. No A/C here, so just got the doors and windows open to allow for some (warm) breezes to pass through the apt. I should just dive into the ocean now. I put some blueberries in the freezer so I can enjoy some frozen berries later. Yum :) No plans for the day. Just want to laze around after a hectic, kinda crazy week. My place seems a mess and it needs cleaning and organizing, but it's so hot that I don't want to do anything or move around, lest I create more heat in me. My orchid plant is flowerless now and just seems to be dying. I don't know what to do about it. They need very minimal watering and need to be just left alone. Not moved around or anything. That's what I'm doing, but it seems not to be working. Seems like whatever plants I ever have just don't make it very well :( I don't have a green thumb at all. Although I wish I did. Or I may work on having one eventually since I'd like to grow my own garden one day (when I can have my own home with a backyard). I'd like to have some kind of fruit trees/bushes (cherries? blueberries? apples?) and vegetables.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home