C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Monday, August 07, 2006

Edelweiss

The Harmony Arts Festival is on right now until this coming weekend here and there's a lot of things going on from concerts, arts and crafts displays/tents, dancing from around the world, food vendors and 'cinema in the park' where they show classic movies, independent and foreign films. Yesterday, they showed "Sound of Music" as the Sing-a-long version. I went there with my 'camping chair' and sat among the many people there watching, singing along and using the 'props' for the movie, and eating the sweet & salty popcorn...I really like this movie, as I think most people do. The music is great and I love the story and almost everything about it. Amazing voices for great songs. Later this week, some other movies they'll also be showing are "Into the Thunder Dragon", "Symphony of Silence", "Hiro" and "Kolya". What I also really want is to get some crepes at the festival, as there is a food vendor booth there that is selling crepes and I LOVE CREPES. mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home