PC2 'Night Out'
I got this 'Entertainment Night Out Package' free from a medical supplier for having ordered over a certain amount of $. It included 2 adult movie admissions and concession for 1 reg popcorn and 2 reg soft drinks. So I went to see Pirates 2 since I've seen most of the other blockbuster movies so far worth seeing on screen. Overall, it was fun to go and watch a movie and have the popcorn and pop...BUT, the movie was just OK. Not so good. Definitely not as good as the first movie. It was silly with not much acting, plot or character development and seemed to drag on especially at the end to an ending of non-conclusion saying 'go watch PC3!'. I felt like they just made this 2nd movie for money and setting up for a 3rd movie just for money rather than trying to make a really good movie for the audiences to watch...too bad...and then the amount of popcorn and pop ingested just isn't healthy. I hardly ever drink pop or have buttered popcorn, so it didn't do me much good to have that. They give such large portions and so many people pay the extra 50cents for 'large', it's sickening. Good thing I went for a run and swim earlier in the day, but I still felt like the extra sugar and salt just killed any good the exercise did :P... So overall, it was fun, but wasn't :P Too bad. I liked Superman Returns way more, even though it seems like PC2 is making more money at the box offices.
I got this 'Entertainment Night Out Package' free from a medical supplier for having ordered over a certain amount of $. It included 2 adult movie admissions and concession for 1 reg popcorn and 2 reg soft drinks. So I went to see Pirates 2 since I've seen most of the other blockbuster movies so far worth seeing on screen. Overall, it was fun to go and watch a movie and have the popcorn and pop...BUT, the movie was just OK. Not so good. Definitely not as good as the first movie. It was silly with not much acting, plot or character development and seemed to drag on especially at the end to an ending of non-conclusion saying 'go watch PC3!'. I felt like they just made this 2nd movie for money and setting up for a 3rd movie just for money rather than trying to make a really good movie for the audiences to watch...too bad...and then the amount of popcorn and pop ingested just isn't healthy. I hardly ever drink pop or have buttered popcorn, so it didn't do me much good to have that. They give such large portions and so many people pay the extra 50cents for 'large', it's sickening. Good thing I went for a run and swim earlier in the day, but I still felt like the extra sugar and salt just killed any good the exercise did :P... So overall, it was fun, but wasn't :P Too bad. I liked Superman Returns way more, even though it seems like PC2 is making more money at the box offices.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home