Nachooooo...
Kev & Suz are here in BC this week so I met up with them on Monday. I took the bus for the first time finally to go into downtown to meet them. We went for sushi dinner and then headed to Paramount cinemas to watch 'Nacho Libre'. There were quite a few people at the cinema getting in using their 'cereal box coupons' collected from a while ago. We used them too. I still have one left. Good old 'free passes' from the cereal boxes - what a great deal. You buy a cereal and it comes with a free movie pass, worth way more than the cereal.
'Nacho' is a silly funny movie. I enjoyed it and laughed a lot. Jack Black is a funny guy...just looking at his face and his expressions on screen makes me laugh. We also had Bubble Tea at the cinemas...they sell BBT at the cinemas here! Cool eh? It's an Asian Fusion here. I got a Mango Juice BBT with pearls (and they made it from real mangos!)...so good :9 A great drink to enjoy during a funny movie...much better than a regular pop or something. Now, I keep hearing in my head 'Nachooooo' being yelled out by Jack Black from the movie. Funny, but really annoying :P
Kev & Suz are here in BC this week so I met up with them on Monday. I took the bus for the first time finally to go into downtown to meet them. We went for sushi dinner and then headed to Paramount cinemas to watch 'Nacho Libre'. There were quite a few people at the cinema getting in using their 'cereal box coupons' collected from a while ago. We used them too. I still have one left. Good old 'free passes' from the cereal boxes - what a great deal. You buy a cereal and it comes with a free movie pass, worth way more than the cereal.
'Nacho' is a silly funny movie. I enjoyed it and laughed a lot. Jack Black is a funny guy...just looking at his face and his expressions on screen makes me laugh. We also had Bubble Tea at the cinemas...they sell BBT at the cinemas here! Cool eh? It's an Asian Fusion here. I got a Mango Juice BBT with pearls (and they made it from real mangos!)...so good :9 A great drink to enjoy during a funny movie...much better than a regular pop or something. Now, I keep hearing in my head 'Nachooooo' being yelled out by Jack Black from the movie. Funny, but really annoying :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home