I have a TV now!! and it's the first day of Summer
It's now officially summer. Wow. This will be my first summer out here and it's exciting :) Lots of outdoor stuff to enjoy. And soon it will be the fireworks festival that happens every year hear at the English Bay, and apparently I will have a great view of that from my apartment :) We'll see.
I went to see X-Men 3 last weekend. I really enjoyed it and thought it was good. It moved at a faster pace than the first 2, which I liked. I stayed until after the credits for the 'bonus' scene, which leaves you hanging as to whether there's a part 4...I think the producers/directors don't even know and that's why they did that so they can figure it out.
And yes, I have a TV now!! I brought one back from home as my 2nd piece of luggage and hooked it up last week. It's great! It makes my place finally seem a little more like home and more 'normal'. I don't have cable or satellite; just basic channels (so it's free)...but I am so happy about that. With Zero TV at my place before, this is great...I get several channels clearly: CityTV, CBC, CH, and a Multicultural station (not Omni) that has Chinese/Mandarin shows, and blurry NBC and Fox occassionally. Wow!
It's now officially summer. Wow. This will be my first summer out here and it's exciting :) Lots of outdoor stuff to enjoy. And soon it will be the fireworks festival that happens every year hear at the English Bay, and apparently I will have a great view of that from my apartment :) We'll see.
I went to see X-Men 3 last weekend. I really enjoyed it and thought it was good. It moved at a faster pace than the first 2, which I liked. I stayed until after the credits for the 'bonus' scene, which leaves you hanging as to whether there's a part 4...I think the producers/directors don't even know and that's why they did that so they can figure it out.
And yes, I have a TV now!! I brought one back from home as my 2nd piece of luggage and hooked it up last week. It's great! It makes my place finally seem a little more like home and more 'normal'. I don't have cable or satellite; just basic channels (so it's free)...but I am so happy about that. With Zero TV at my place before, this is great...I get several channels clearly: CityTV, CBC, CH, and a Multicultural station (not Omni) that has Chinese/Mandarin shows, and blurry NBC and Fox occassionally. Wow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home