indoor hiding
It's 6:22pm and I'm sitting here at the clinic which is closed for the day. It closed at 4pm. I took on an extra patient that went til 5:20pm. I'm using the internet now and still here, indoors. It was a beautiful day outside apparently. I could see the sunshine coming through the windows from the solarium type ceilings in the building. It's pbbly dark out now and just still sitting here, almost avoiding going home, where I'll have no internet or tv. So sad. Maybe I'll go rent something or go to a nearby coffee shop or bookstore and use the internet there.
It's 6:22pm and I'm sitting here at the clinic which is closed for the day. It closed at 4pm. I took on an extra patient that went til 5:20pm. I'm using the internet now and still here, indoors. It was a beautiful day outside apparently. I could see the sunshine coming through the windows from the solarium type ceilings in the building. It's pbbly dark out now and just still sitting here, almost avoiding going home, where I'll have no internet or tv. So sad. Maybe I'll go rent something or go to a nearby coffee shop or bookstore and use the internet there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home