C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Saturday, March 18, 2006

...

I went to a fellowship last night. Been a long time. It was a gym night so we played lots of badminton, table tennis...and there was volleyball (I don't like v-ball, so I didn't play). Never been to that church, didn't know anyone, so it was a weird feeling just being there and trying to meet the people there. I had forgotten about those times when I first started school in Toronto and didn't know anyone at school, in Toronto, at any church or at T3C. It's a comfort to know people back at home in Toronto and it's not comfortable to step into the unknown again and meeting new people, starting new. The group is have Bible study next week (usu every week), so I may go again, or try elsewhere.

Eric & Nicole are visiting in BC right now :) I'll see them tonight after dinner! I look forward to catching up with them and showing them my place here.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 a.m., Blogger ebrian said…

    I had that same experience when I was at toronto korean presby last weekend. I got there early to volunteer and I didn't know anyone.. It felt so weird, trying to get to know people and feeling isolated. I think sometimes we need that otherwise we get too comfortable.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home