Congrats...!
Seems like it's proposal/wedding season or something. Many people around me are getting married or have just been engaged. A HUGE SHOUT OUT CONGRATS goes to Tammy (and Clinton) who got engaged last week! And another HUGE SHOUT OUT CONGRATS goes to Jeremy who proposed to his now fiance Karen - they're getting married in Chicago pbbly this Fall!....Whaaa!! Tammy and Jer, you guys are awesome! So, so far, that may be 3 weddings this year to go to - they just keep popping up. Well, we can't all get married all at once, so I'll just have to wait...until who-knows-when...ha!
So, I have 3 clinic shifts left...tonight, tomorrow night and Thursday morning. 3 days, and 3 case summaries still to finish up. I hope to finish them up tonight to get them over and done with. Gotta enjoy these last few days in clinic. And then, rest a bit, and then get ready to study for board exams that are in August. Brutal. I won't think about it.
And, somewhat looking into opportunities for starting up practice here somewhere around here once I'm licensed. We'll just have to see where God leads me...keeping my options open.
Seems like it's proposal/wedding season or something. Many people around me are getting married or have just been engaged. A HUGE SHOUT OUT CONGRATS goes to Tammy (and Clinton) who got engaged last week! And another HUGE SHOUT OUT CONGRATS goes to Jeremy who proposed to his now fiance Karen - they're getting married in Chicago pbbly this Fall!....Whaaa!! Tammy and Jer, you guys are awesome! So, so far, that may be 3 weddings this year to go to - they just keep popping up. Well, we can't all get married all at once, so I'll just have to wait...until who-knows-when...ha!
So, I have 3 clinic shifts left...tonight, tomorrow night and Thursday morning. 3 days, and 3 case summaries still to finish up. I hope to finish them up tonight to get them over and done with. Gotta enjoy these last few days in clinic. And then, rest a bit, and then get ready to study for board exams that are in August. Brutal. I won't think about it.
And, somewhat looking into opportunities for starting up practice here somewhere around here once I'm licensed. We'll just have to see where God leads me...keeping my options open.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home