C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I finally went to see 'Passion' on the weekend. It's a heavy movie. Very painful to watch. Very moving and touching. Wow. I can't believe Christ went through all that for me...for my sin...for the sin of the world - It's amazing grace.

My cousin had a baby about 1 month ago. On Sunday night, we celebrated the baby's "Mahn Yue"/"Moon Yuet" (that is, the baby's 1 month birthday) - a tradition in the Chinese culture. Oh! The baby is SOOOOO CUTE! I melt around babies and little kids...just LOVE them...sooo cute!!! Ahhhhh....! There were quite a number of other babies and little kids there, I guess since my cousin is in her later 20's and her friends and other relatives are around that age and having babies. Almost makes me want to have a baby...but not quite yet...Not there yet.

I've been having sushi and bulgogi (Korean beef) cravings lately...always wanting to eat it...it's soooo good. I had some sushi/bulgogi the weekend before, and then some on Sunday afternoon, and then sushi last night with dad. Last night, I went to Takebashi Noodle House at Commerce Gate - after dinner food, we ordered the Tempura Green Tea Ice Cream ("Rock and Roll")...it was soooo goood!!! mmmm....I gotta go back there...mb take some friends too to experience this kind of deep fried ice cream...it's not the typical small scoop that's deep fried...this is a massive ball of ice cream deep fried in tempura batter, placed on a bed of tempura'd noodle sticks and sprinkled with confectionary sugar and chocolate...mmm...I'm drooling!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home