C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Friday, April 09, 2004

Oh yah, and I got my grad pic proofs today too. They were mailed to my Burlington home. Some good poses, some not so good. Had to get opinions from my parents and bro and sis and then I'll get some from friends to see which pics are best. The poses I had were cool - shirt w/stethoscope, clinic jacket w/steth, grad gown, gown/hat/flowers/diploma, gown/diploma. Oooh, so many to choose from, though I wish I had more to choose from cuz some of the angles shot weren't ideal (ya, I'm picky ok...). It's always such a hard decision for me to choose which pics I'll use and for what sizes (8x10, wallets etc) cuz these are the pics my friends (with the wallet pics) and I'll look back on say 25 years from now, and my (future) family will see too and say, 'hey that was you when you were 25, graduating!' So, I'd better pick the good pics I tell ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home