C-ME in BC

Remember to take time to breathe; to appreciate all the beauty created by God around us; to be thankful for all the blessings; to love

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Feelin' up. Stressed. Adrenaline rush. Busy morning...and not enough sleep last night :P Couldn't sleep cuz I had some tea in the evening, and that kept me up (and so I did some work instead until I was sleepy). Had back to back patient visits in the clinic this morning, non-stop from 8am-2pm. No lunch...it's 3pm...hmmm, I think I'll go eat after this. I wanna nap, but got lots of work to do to, and gotta go to Mitchell's to pick up a book I had on reserve...I'm feeling my sympathetic nervous system is a little bit up right now.

Last night, was feeling some 'Anticipatory Separation Anxiety' (I termed it last night with some friends). Talking about finishing up here, graduation, leaving, moving on, setting up practice, travels, future and everything had hit us yesterday. We were having a lot of fun just hanging out, having curry at Magic 2 (Bamburgh Circle), and then toward the end of the evening, could feel the nerves up a little, but moods slightly down in realization of the few weeks left of school. This anticipation that we'll be separating soon is bringing anxiety. I'm feeling it. Feeling the anxiety and sadness, yet don't have much time to really acknowledge it cuz of the work that needs to be done, and yet want to spend time with friends, esp close friends before we're finished. Ahhhh.....! What a mixture of feelings.

Anyhow, I'd better go and get a whole bunch of stuff done, and maybe have a late lunch while I'm at it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home