Everything's due tomorrow...ahhh...there's NO WAY I'm going to finish everything by then...NO way...Oh well, I'll just do what I can. I finished another case summary yesterday, but still got more to work on...And I'm going out for dinner (again) tonight - for curry with some school buddies. That's not til 9pm, so I'll see my patients first and then cram in some work (or rest?) before then.
Choir practice was last night. So few peeps came out :P 2 altos, 4 supranos, 1 bass and no tenors. That's barely half the choir...How sad is that? I hope and pray we'll be ok for Sunday. We practiced the song over and over again for 1 hour and I had such a headache afterward and felt qutie drained...and it was cold in the church too :P But I had fun. Afterward, I went for a late Japanese dinner to have some Chup Chae and Sushi pizza...mmm...sushi pizza...I like :)
Last night after dinner, I felt this internal COLDness in my body, it was strange. I was so cold inside even though my skin didn't feel that cold. It was so cold that it was kinda scary. Anyhow, I went back to res and tried to warm up in my room with a heater (borrowed) since there was no heat on in res for the past couple days :P
Choir practice was last night. So few peeps came out :P 2 altos, 4 supranos, 1 bass and no tenors. That's barely half the choir...How sad is that? I hope and pray we'll be ok for Sunday. We practiced the song over and over again for 1 hour and I had such a headache afterward and felt qutie drained...and it was cold in the church too :P But I had fun. Afterward, I went for a late Japanese dinner to have some Chup Chae and Sushi pizza...mmm...sushi pizza...I like :)
Last night after dinner, I felt this internal COLDness in my body, it was strange. I was so cold inside even though my skin didn't feel that cold. It was so cold that it was kinda scary. Anyhow, I went back to res and tried to warm up in my room with a heater (borrowed) since there was no heat on in res for the past couple days :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home