A Moment to Breathe.
Mondays are insanity. Crazy schedule. I was SO tired this morning, I did NOT want to get up for class. But I did - though I was a little late - oh well. So I went to class, then worked on a case, then went to Grand Rounds on BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, with Dr. Spevak, MD), then grabbed a bit of lunch, then went to a consult with Dr. Hall (a clinic supervisor), then signed into clinic at 2pm; had patients from non-stop from 2:45pm to 6:30pm) and then will go to sign out of clinic at 7:30pm to 8pm and then go to dinner with last year's NSA (student assoc'n) at 8:15pm for Sushi (cuz Nicole the president from last year is back visiting...yay!)...and who knows what time that will go to. So right now, from 6:50-7:20 I have a little breather to check my email and vent this out. Whew.
All this after a pretty packed (but fun) weekend :)
It was nice to pop by home in Burlington yesterday evening on my way back from Niagara Falls, and see my parents and bro and sis. There's a really cool game at the "midway" something game place at Niagara Falls - Dancemaniax where you wave your hands according to the position shown on the screen - similar concept to the DDR and Guitar game. It was sooo much fun! But my eyes were quite tired afterward from focusing too much, so I let my friend drive my car back to Burlington. Whew.
Mac has their reading week this week. Lucky ppl (Good luck with studying for the DATs Moi!). And then our school has reading week coming up for next week. 4th years DON'T get reading week since we're just given 4 weeks total to take within our 12 months of clinical training. I'm not taking a vacation next week, so I'll be around when it's quiet around the school. I need a vacation soon though. I still have 1 more week. Need it...soon.
Whew.
Mondays are insanity. Crazy schedule. I was SO tired this morning, I did NOT want to get up for class. But I did - though I was a little late - oh well. So I went to class, then worked on a case, then went to Grand Rounds on BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, with Dr. Spevak, MD), then grabbed a bit of lunch, then went to a consult with Dr. Hall (a clinic supervisor), then signed into clinic at 2pm; had patients from non-stop from 2:45pm to 6:30pm) and then will go to sign out of clinic at 7:30pm to 8pm and then go to dinner with last year's NSA (student assoc'n) at 8:15pm for Sushi (cuz Nicole the president from last year is back visiting...yay!)...and who knows what time that will go to. So right now, from 6:50-7:20 I have a little breather to check my email and vent this out. Whew.
All this after a pretty packed (but fun) weekend :)
It was nice to pop by home in Burlington yesterday evening on my way back from Niagara Falls, and see my parents and bro and sis. There's a really cool game at the "midway" something game place at Niagara Falls - Dancemaniax where you wave your hands according to the position shown on the screen - similar concept to the DDR and Guitar game. It was sooo much fun! But my eyes were quite tired afterward from focusing too much, so I let my friend drive my car back to Burlington. Whew.
Mac has their reading week this week. Lucky ppl (Good luck with studying for the DATs Moi!). And then our school has reading week coming up for next week. 4th years DON'T get reading week since we're just given 4 weeks total to take within our 12 months of clinical training. I'm not taking a vacation next week, so I'll be around when it's quiet around the school. I need a vacation soon though. I still have 1 more week. Need it...soon.
Whew.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home